We are a leading contractor in tank engineering, fabrication, construction, modification, maintenance, and repair as well as relocation of above ground storage tanks and specialty vessels.
Our capabilities cover a full spectrum of services associated with the atmospheric and pressurized tanks for liquid, gas and bulk storage, and turnkey terminals.
Meeting today’s storage challenges has always been one of the Irontech’s strengths. We serve our customers across the Caribbean Basin and Central America with fast delivery of efficient storage solutions. Our crews respond rapidly and efficiently to meet the demands of even the most complex projects. Our professional staff has proven expertise in all areas of the tank and specialty vessel installations and modifications.
We routinely employ discovery methods that decrease costs on materials to meet the budget requirements without ever compromising safety or quality.
Over the years many pioneering features have been developed by our in-house team and successfully incorporated into existing projects.
STORAGE TANKS CONSTRUCTION CAPABILITIES
- Fixed roof or open top flat bottom storage tanks built to API-650, sized from 1,000 BBLS to 150,000 or more barrels. Smaller tanks are available built to API 12D specifications.
- Fixed roof flat bottom low-pressure tanks built to API-620; 1,000 BBLS and up. Silos or hoppers for granular products, 200 tons capacity to 5,000 tons or more.
- Fire protection water storage tanks built to NFPA or FM specifications; 30,000 gallons and up.
- Portable or industrial water storage tanks built to AWWA D100 standards; 30,000 gallons to 20,000,000 gallons or more.
- Repair, relocation, or structural modification of welded steel tanks. Welding thickness capability is limited only by API or AWWA standards.
- We are the industry leader in the field erected welded steel flat bottom tanks, including all related services, like miscellaneous shop fabrication of appurtenant items and internal or external steel floating roofs and more.
Irontech brings you the highest standard of quality, service, and expertise. Our exceptional combination of capability and flexibility allows us to solve any of the challenges of your storage and vessel projects, from early concept through the entire design-build process.
- CONE ROOF AND BOTTOM TANKS
- OPEN TOP FLOATING ROOF TANKS
- INTERNAL FLOATING ROOF TANKS
- DOME ROOF TANKS
- UMBRELLA ROOF TANKS
- KNUCKLE ROOF TANKS
- SLOPED/DISHED BOTTOM TANKS
- ASME PRESSURE VESSELS